Back to top

International Tax

International Tax


Are you a U.S. taxpayer that owns or controls foreign accounts or assets?

Need help navigating the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP)?

Do you need to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)?

We can help file an FBAR, navigate the challenges of OVPD, or process an ITIN application.